DRAINAGE CERTIFICATION FIVE YEAR PERMIT RENEWAL SERVICES
Send us your renewal letter now
Scope of Services includes the following:
- Perform an initial inspection of the existing drainage system.
- Prepare a complete five year drainage certification report that reports the findings of the existing drainage system. The drainage system is composed of pavement catch basins, ditches and swales.
- Submit the report to the applicable Agency. We will provide you a report and will recommend your maintenance people on the scope of the cleaning and repairs, if needed.
- If the existing drainage system does not meet the conditions of the 5 year drainage re-certification, the Contractor will provide a cost estimate to repair/maintain the system to meet the requirements.
- Perform a final inspection with District inspection staff.
- Certify the 5 year drainage inspection.
Drainage Certification Agencies
- South Broward Drainage District 5 Year Operation & Maintenance Drainage Certification
- City of Weston 5 Yr Drainage Certification
- Old Plantation Water Control District 5 Yr Permit Renewal
- Broward County Environmental Protection and Growth Management 5 Year Drainage Certification
- Coral Springs Improvement District 5 Year Operation & Maintenance Drainage Certification
- Tindall Hammock Drainage District 5 Yr Permit Renewal
- Central Broward Water Control District 5 Year Operation & Maintenance Drainage Certification
- SWFWMD Operation and Maintenance Inspection Certification
CALL ROSS ENGINEERING TODAY FOR A PROPOSAL
(954) 318-0624 (Broward County)
(727) 484-4453 (Hernando / Hillsborough Counties)
FEEL FREE TO FAX YOUR RENEWAL LETTER TO (954) 358-0190